We bring you an exciting opportunity to explore possibilities at the crossroads of the Digital, Health, and Flexible Electronics sectors. There’s lots on the horizon, so a perfect time to get involved!
SmartEEs project partners DSP Valley, Minalogic and OES, are organizing a series of online sessions bringing SMEs, Midcaps, Labs and RTOs together around Flexible & Wearable Electronics (FWE) Business Opportunities.
• Flexible& Wearable Electronics have enormous potential and the business possibilities are endless.
• Cooperation and networking are essential to get the tech just right, and to bring viable products to (new) markets.
• In online sessions, we invite you to meet with potential partners through
• visionary key notes
• pitching sessions (possibilities as well as challenges)
• curated matchmaking
New angles, fresh ideas, existing technology
The schedule of the events is as follows:
- Logistics & Packaging – 7 May
- Consumer Electronics – 4 June
- Environment & Energy – 25 June
- Reliability & Resilience – 9 July
Find out more and register here: https://page.breedingdigitalbusiness.com/smartees_matchmaking_fridays